Do YOU dress up for Pirate night?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I made my daughter's outfit today, have to get something for my son, and now I'm wondering if *I* should dress up also? Do you?

Of course! My husband and I have our pirate costumes picked out :) it is much more fun when you get "in the spirit" of things :)

Nope, I'm at the point where I strategically plan for Palo or Remy to avoid Pirate Night. :)

Jill in CO

We dress up for every one. This year we have a costume for Halloween and a separate one for pirate night

Is it weird to wear just pirates of the carribean tee shirts for outfits?

Not at all. Wear what you're comfortable with. And what doesn't break the bank. Sometimes I see elaborate costumes and think "I wonder what that cost."

We all dressed up, even my husband who really is "not that much into that sort of stuff" We all had fun, and made great memories. We went on a November cruise, and purchased our costumes the day after Halloween at 1/2 off.

9bc8ca08-b057-4d52-a59c-f76073ca7ae6.jpg

We all dressed up, even my husband who really is "not that much into that sort of stuff" We all had fun, and made great memories. We went on a November cruise, and purchased our costumes the day after Halloween at 1/2 off.

9bc8ca08-b057-4d52-a59c-f76073ca7ae6.jpg

Love it! and love that Mickey and Minnie are in pirate attire.

We just get our "arrgghhh" on with t-shirts. Very cute Disney pirate t-shirts purchased on the ship -- no advance planning required.

I think that it is like asking if you want chocolate poured all over your chocolate souffle from Palo........well of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

To me, that is part of the fun!!!

Have a great time.

cheryl

Adorable pic! And genius idea to wait until after Halloween for cheap costumes! :)

I got a t-shirt for pirate night. Just you basic black tee with skull and cross bones and it says pirate. But the word is spelled with the math symbol for Pi. I'm a geeky pirate. :crazy:

I got a t-shirt for pirate night. Just you basic black tee with skull and cross bones and it says pirate. But the word is spelled with the math symbol for Pi. I'm a geeky pirate. :crazy:

Love it. That sounds like the kind of geeky thing that would amuse me. :)

Ha! I have the exact same shirt. And DH's shirt says "Pirate Eligibility Test: What's the 18th letter of the alphabet?". And DS's shirt is kind of a fake pirate front shirt with fake sword and everything.

The first cruise DS and I dressed up. It was fun to do once. The shirts are simpler and take up less space in our luggage these days ...

If you want to do it, go for it.

We did matching personalized T Shirts from one of the awesome Disigners on the boards - Tebi73. She doesn't disign currently but you can browse through her old designs and hopefully you will be lucky enough to find the names you are seeking. We got lots of compliments on our shirts but the best was from Mickey Mouse himself. He noticed his picture on DS 's shirt and started pointing at it and then himself. Then the CM handler pointed out that I was wearing a shirt with his girlfriends picture. He then pointed to Minnie on my shirt and made a heart symbol with his hands. It was the cutest thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter