Do you believe in ghosts? This picture WILL show you that ghosts are real.

AmoDolphin

<font color=3333CC>Future Marine Biologist<br><fon
Concentrate REALLY hard. It might take a while. If you think you have it, stay on the window anyways.
Ghost Picture

OMG I scared like a little kid. Oh my god. I'm home alone. I'm a 14 year old guy and my heart is beating like crazy. Better go check my pants.

I didn't see anything...I'm glad I didn't stay on it for too long...I hate really scary things...
What pops up?

Cuz that's really mean...

Cinderella94 said:
Yeah probly.....now I wanna know what happens!

Haha, go for it.

One time I did something like this and the exorcist popped up and I STILL fear clicking links b/c of it...

Princess Ash said:
Haha, go for it.

One time I did something like this and the exorcist popped up and I STILL fear clicking links b/c of it...

Oh gosh......

Well I am too afraid to see what happens!

Now my curiosity will get the best of me.......uh oh!

:rotfl: I knew that was coming. I love scaring people with stuff like that.

I know what that is. As soon as the pic came up, I knew what it was. I am NOT going there again! :rotfl: One of my very very mean friends emailed me that awhile back. It was funny after the fact, but I am not doing that again! ;)

The second you had a link, I knew what it was. I did it anyway and that is so cool.

Those get me EVERY time! even when I know it's coming!

The first time I ever saw one was when my aunt sent it to my dad in an email when I was about 12. SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME! My sister ran out of the room screaming and I just curled up into a little ball on the floor and stayed there for a while :rotfl2:

yeah... im not gonna watch it. instead im gonna send it to all the ppl on my email list and see what they say...

PunkGothicBabe said:
yeah... im not gonna watch it. instead im gonna send it to all the ppl on my email list and see what they say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl2:

PROPS TO YOU! :rotfl2:

Princess Ash said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl2:

PROPS TO YOU! :rotfl2:

lol thanx. but i didnt watch it and i sent it to all the ppl. :teeth:
im guessing the one person didnt watch it long enuff cuz she responded that she didnt get it.
:teeth:
i plan on not watching it until everyone responds. maybe i can make THAT will be my new years resoultion, to watch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter