• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you automatically get Rivers of light prefer access if you have Tusker house reservations

Hector M

Earning My Ears
i will be having dinner at Tusker house on nov 17 at 4:25pm (currently have a reservation) when I call the reservation number from Disney to upgrade for the ROL dining package, they told me they could not change it since they did not have any other time available, but that I should not worry since I already had my reservation set. Has this happen to somebody else? Is this information accurate?

i will be having dinner at Tusker house on nov 17 at 4:25pm (currently have a reservation) when I call the reservation number from Disney to upgrade for the ROL dining package, they told me they could not change it since they did not have any other time available, but that I should not worry since I already had my reservation set. Has this happen to somebody else? Is this information accurate?
No, you have to book it under the Rivers of Light package or call to switch it to that.

This question should be asked on the Restaurants Forum not here on the Resort Forum.
But I do not Believe that you have Rivers of Light access with a regular Tusker House ADR. YOu have to specifically book a ROL Dinner Package.

No you definitely need to book the package if you want preferred seating at RoL. Regular reservations won't get it.

they told me they could not change it since they did not have any other time available

LET'S REVIEW REALITY AND NOT GUESSES:
1) You should make the RoL package ressie at the same time when making the ADR.
2) If the amount of RoL package tickets are sold-out, you are out of luck for RoL package tickets.

3) NOW, when you check-in for your Tusker meal, if there are seats available for RoL, you can add the RoL package at meal time and just pay the $9.00 !
4) Just ask the SEATER (podium person) if there are seats available, and if so, include you and your party and add it to your bill.
5) So, even if RoL packages are sold out right now, you still might have a chance for the package when you appear for your meal.

3) NOW, when you check-in for your Tusker meal, if there are seats available for RoL, you can add the RoL package at meal time and just pay the $9.00 !

Wow! Learn something new every day. I never knew you could do this. Would the same be true for F! packages? Can you ask at the podium if there are seats available?

Wow! Learn something new every day. I never knew you could do this. Would the same be true for F! packages? Can you ask at the podium if there are seats available?

1) Applies to Rol Packages, only.
2) But, it depends upon availability of seats.
3) If seats are available, YES, you can get the package - if sold out, NO.

LET'S REVIEW REALITY AND NOT GUESSES:
1) You should make the RoL package ressie at the same time when making the ADR.
2) If the amount of RoL package tickets are sold-out, you are out of luck for RoL package tickets.

4) Just ask the SEATER (podium person) if there are seats available, and if so, include you and your party and add it to your bill.
5) So, even if RoL packages are sold out right now, you still might have a chance for the package when you appear for your meal.
Is it $9/person or just a flat $9 rate?

Unless Rusty hasn't updated the buffet sticky, it's right at $5 per adult and $4 per child at Tusker to get a ROL package instead of just the regular buffet.
Well I just got our ROL package for March 2 since they just released them. Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter