Do we think there will be a Canadian Ticket deal once our travel opens up?

I'm hopeful they do a CDN resident deal before 2022 but not holding my breath. Same as you, I also priced out tickets for Feb/March 2022 and yeah.. it's a hit in the gut for sure. I am more concerned about how do you book a trip not knowing what Disney will look like then? Will fireworks be back? Will all the live shows be back? Will masking still be in effect inside? Will Disney be back to normal? All those uncertainties makes it hard to plan, but on the flip side, failing to plan now may mean missing out on a trip because parks are booked up. :crazy2:

I am absolutely certain Disney will have some sort of discount for us. I just hope we can get a refund on our current ones that expire in sept and then just buy a whole new set of tickets with whatever discount they hopefully give.

I am absolutely certain Disney will have some sort of discount for us. I just hope we can get a refund on our current ones that expire in sept and then just buy a whole new set of tickets with whatever discount they hopefully give.
We are in the same position. Planning, or at least hoping, to travel at the end of November. Two of us have 8-day expiring CDN tickets. It would have been easy enough to just switch them once we arrive, whenever that may be, but with the park reservation system now in place, we will have to do something with them sooner than later.

We are in the same position. Planning, or at least hoping, to travel at the end of November. Two of us have 8-day expiring CDN tickets. It would have been easy enough to just switch them once we arrive, whenever that may be, but with the park reservation system now in place, we will have to do something with them sooner than later.
November 2021?? If so - definitely book those reservations soon. October is already filling up...

It will be interesting to see what unfolds in the next few months.

Disney is going to want to recoup the billions of dollars they have lost. The US economy is not coming back to what it was pre-covid. Like here, things are tough for many people in the US. There are going to be many people who were probably in a position to travel there before, but can't now due to circumstances that happened during covid. I know we see from watching park vloggers, that more people are filling the parks now as they open up capacity. It will be interesting to see how many people can return to Disney in the coming months.

I'm sure there is going to be this huge rush of people now that restrictions are loosening there...but will those numbers keep coming? Covid has taught many people that there are other places to see and visit instead of the Mouse House.

I have real plans to go back but if they offer a good deal, I would find a way :)

It will be interesting to see what unfolds in the next few months.

Disney is going to want to recoup the billions of dollars they have lost. The US economy is not coming back to what it was pre-covid. Like here, things are tough for many people in the US. There are going to be many people who were probably in a position to travel there before, but can't now due to circumstances that happened during covid. I know we see from watching park vloggers, that more people are filling the parks now as they open up capacity. It will be interesting to see how many people can return to Disney in the coming months.

I'm sure there is going to be this huge rush of people now that restrictions are loosening there...but will those numbers keep coming? Covid has taught many people that there are other places to see and visit instead of the Mouse House.
I'm thinking the same thing.... Covid has affected a lot of people, and many are without jobs, etc.... it will be some time before we see just what effect it has on crowds. Maybe not as many people will be able to go now with the loss of jobs, etc.... it will be interesting to see. I hope the crowds aren't suffocating in the fall of 2022, but I guess we will just have to go with the flow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter