Do we need reservations for these

ChattyKathy

<font color=teal>We are elated to be cruising with
excursions on CC?
We are interested in the banana boat ride and also the deep sea fishing..WOoo Hooo!
I need the phone number where I call to make the fishing ressie at...? Please, anyone.
And also are we going to need a ressie for the banana boat and trikes? The kids think they are awesome ( looking) lol, Wait til they get on !!!LOL :eek:

Thanks!!

Kathy:wave2:

Also when do we pay for these? Or can/do they take it from the onboard acct for all three? TY!:)

Yes, you need reservations. The number is 877-566-0968. You can cancel up to 2 days ahead with no charge. They charge your shipboard account.
Kathryn

Keep in mind you can't book these until you are paid in full and not before 60 days out.

For the banana boat ride, you will be asked to pick a time from what's available.

The banana boat ride is a riot! Hold on for dear life! LOL

Originally posted by CRB#33
Keep in mind you can't book these until you are paid in full and not before 60 days out.

For the banana boat ride, you will be asked to pick a time from what's available.

The banana boat ride is a riot! Hold on for dear life! LOL

And, if anyone wears glasses, leave them on the beach. I speak from experience!!! LOL!!!

My glasses are still at the bottom of the deep blue sea, sea, sea!!!

Hey Verandahman,
I know my hubby would sympathize. He actually lost a contact lens on the banana boat ride! He fell off and must have hit the water just right. Thankfully he had a spare with him back in the stateroom, and now he's had Lasik and doesn't need them anymore.
Kathy, the trikes are first come, first served. Be warned, they are a real workout! I miss the early days of DCL, when they had these things that looked like floating dual lawnchairs. They were powered by an electric motor for lazy people like me.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter