Do universal hotels have discounts?

Randomsoulshine

Mouseketeer
We just returned from Carribean Beach at WDW and had a room which slept five for a great price. It was part of a promotion they did. We want to stay at Cabana Bay next June and I’m a little surprised at the prices I’m seeing. Do prices come down as it gets closer? Do they ever take a percentage off like Disney does? We will only be doing Universal Parks next June and would like to stay at Cabana Bay for early entry and their theming. Thanks for any input on when discounts tend to be advertised etc.

Many do get hotel discounts at CBay
when they book

Are you planning on a package or just a hotel room?

Prices do not generally get cheaper the closer in time. If anything, my room in August has gone up over 20 dollars higher a night, then I booked months ago.

Sometimes Universal offers a discount, so always check on Universal’s website on staying onsite page. Otherwise, unless there is an AP discount available, the stay more, save more discount is the most consistent discount for the Loews’s hotels at Universal.

Still pretty far out for next June... Keep an eye and book a room when see a decent rate, then keep watching and rebook when a better rate comes along. Price fluctuations are random, no set time they are lower... but locking in a rate you are comfortable with early is best so you have flexibility. The Stay More Save More rates tend to be the lowest for longer stays (5+ nights)

We always get the Stay More Save More discount which begins when you stay a minimum of 4 nights I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter