Do they sell door decorations onboard the ship?

They sell the magnet sets that go around the "porthole" on the door. They've always had 2 or 3 to choose from. There isn't much else unless you buy the souvenir type magnets.

We bought a Castaway Cay/Olaf set of magnets on Castaway Cay. However, that's kind of late in the cruise.

We saw captain Mickey, Princes and Pirate door magnets every time we cruised, and during our Halloween and Very Merrytime cruises they also had Christmas and Halloween themed door magnets.

Yes, they were selling the Mediterranean cruise door magnets packs at 50% off. We were the last cruise before the Magic was heading off to New York :-)

During the Star Wars at Sea cruise they had a Star Wars set too.

They do. I thought they were rather expensive.

This. We wished we had bought our magnets ahead of time. My wife saw them in the gift-shop and surprised us and the other cabin we were traveling with.

I will say, that they come on sheets of magnets that you punch out, so she was able to get some glue-sticks from guest services and customize additional magnets with pictures and event tickets and such that she put out throughout the cruise, so that was an added bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter