Do they have a larger selection of lanyards at the parks?

Belle83

DIS Veteran
There are a few lanyards on the disney website but not any that I love. Do they have more in the parks? I can't remember. I know there are lots on ebay.

Lots of them in the parks and at the resorts. :)

There are a few lanyards on the disney website but not any that I love. Do they have more in the parks? I can't remember. I know there are lots on ebay.

Usually they have about 10-20 different lanyards in the parks at any one time, some are seasonal. We always buy our lanyards on the night we arrive.

They had a couple of Disney lanyards at my local party city for only a dollar! I think there was about eight. Not a lot of options, but I liked the price. I got a Toy Story one. :)

If I remember right, you can buy a little plastic pouch for your KTTW and other cards. But they are not included

If I remember right, you can buy a little plastic pouch for your KTTW and other cards. But they are not included

Thanks! I'm thinking I may have that much of a better chance of my DD5 wearing hers if she gets to pick it out herself at the store. She's speech delayed and I want to put an info card inside of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter