Do they grant dreams during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

We were there for MNSSHP and saw a few Dream Team CMs. We didn't see them give anything out, but they were at the party...

Happy Holidays!
-Michelle

No, there are no "Dreams" being issued during the party, but you will see "Magical Moments". The offical rules state that Dreams are being issued until 5pm (but Disney has the right to grant them later if say the the person that is getting the Castle stay can't accept but it's already 4pm, they can put the prize back in the mix to be reassigned at a new time and location). Dreams would be any of the physical prizes, hats, fastpasses, trips, anything that is listed in the official rules of the sweepstakes. Magical Moments are events that happen in and around the parks that create a moment for you but are not offical sweepstakes prizes. (for example, the 30th person in line for ice cream gets theirs free, or riding in the wheelhouse on the Riverboat, etc)

The Dream Squad has two roles, there is the Prize Team and Super Greeters. The Prize Team wears a white vest with the logo on the back and will be issuing the prizes throughout the day. The Super Greeters are basically assigned to a section of the park and they mix and mingle. They are there to answer questions, assist you with anything you might need, help out the other cast with making sure the area is presentable...the Super Greeter is there to make sure that everyone is having a great time. These Cast members are inthe park from open until close so you will see them at the parties, but they do not have "Dreams" (official sweepstakes prizes) to give out.

We were given priority seating for the parade on Liberty Bridge. The castmember also gave us Santa hats. Stitch for my son and Mickey for me. There were several families given reserved / priority seating for the parade.

The family beside me was given a bucket of popcorn with their seats!

Charleyann :Pinkbounc

Charleyann said:
We were given priority seating for the parade on Liberty Bridge. The castmember also gave us Santa hats. Stitch for my son and Mickey for me. There were several families given reserved / priority seating for the parade.

The family beside me was given a bucket of popcorn with their seats!

Charleyann :Pinkbounc

Those are "Magical Moments" not "Dreams" as Humphrey stated they are still doing Magical moments, but the actual Dreams that are a part of the Year of a Million Dreams ("Dreams" are the prizes that are listed in the official rules for the sweepstakes) are not being issued during the parties. The offical rules state that the "Dreams" are being issued between 9am and 5pm daily. (Dreams would be the official prizes, Dream Ears, Dream Lanyards, Dream Fastpasses, Trips around the world, cruises, etc.)

I've never experienced those magical moments before other then this year at YOAMD. We did get wishes. We got Landyards and ears and certificates from YOAMD.....what it all was, was very special! Disney is special......

Charleyann :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!