Do they charge you your annual dues in one bill per year or can you pay monthly?

AKNOTTS66

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering Do they charge you your annual dues in one bill per year or can you pay monthly? Monthly would be nice but I've never really heard if you can or not.

I'm wondering Do they charge you your annual dues in one bill per year or can you pay monthly? Monthly would be nice but I've never really heard if you can or not.
You can pay monthly unless you're outside of the USA.

When paying monthly, it has to debited from a checking account. You can not make monthly payments by CC.

Although, you can buy Disney GC using a CC, and then use them to pay the monthly payment before it auto deducts.

Doing that for the first time this year!

you can pay monthly unless you don't have a US bank account. Some people in the UK pay monthly

Yes! I am thinking of getting just for that!
Its really nice! I used to buy from Sams club at like 4% and get like 2% in addition with my credit card but being able to buy $500 at Target.com with email delivery and see the 5% come right off in cart is just kinda easier sometimes. You aren't combining $25 gift cards at a time lol.

Its really nice! I used to buy from Sams club at like 4% and get like 2% in addition with my credit card but being able to buy $500 at Target.com with email delivery and see the 5% come right off in cart is just kinda easier sometimes. You aren't combining $25 gift cards at a time lol.
I would look into BJ's Wholesale for discounted GC. Occasionally they run sales in the 6% range (Black Friday for Example) and can stack with the CC rewards and buy up to $500 cards (though physical). Also once you start buying in bulk from them they offer once or twice a year steeper discounts on larger orders. I recently bought a fair amount at a total of 10% off with the discount and credit card rewards. Though BJ's does require you to be an online member (fee is $10 I think) to buy online.

I would look into BJ's Wholesale for discounted GC. Occasionally they run sales in the 6% range (Black Friday for Example) and can stack with the CC rewards and buy up to $500 cards (though physical). Also once you start buying in bulk from them they offer once or twice a year steeper discounts on larger orders. I recently bought a fair amount at a total of 10% off with the discount and credit card rewards. Though BJ's does require you to be an online member (fee is $10 I think) to buy online.

wish BJ would allow me to be a online member but no luck. Target has been my go to for a while now!

Hmm never heard of that store. We dont have them in PA where we are from.

Anyone can pay monthly in advance, without a US bank account. You just need an account if you are paying in arrears. A lot of UK people just pay monthly in advance instead- it is nice to have it paid off when the bill comes through and always be in the black on it.

Do you load a gift card for the amount of the monthly payment? Or if i load a $500, will it continue to use that balance for each month until it runs out? Or perhaps the answer is you manually invoke the monthly payment and point to the gift card each time?

Do you load a gift card for the amount of the monthly payment? Or if i load a $500, will it continue to use that balance for each month until it runs out? Or perhaps the answer is you manually invoke the monthly payment and point to the gift card each time?
It's the latter. You pay manually a day or two before the automated withdrawal date to pay that months amount (or you prepay as much as you want, which just pushes the next withdrawal date back more). You get to dictate how much to pay on the GC.

It's the latter. You pay manually a day or two before the automated withdrawal date to pay that months amount (or you prepay as much as you want, which just pushes the next withdrawal date back more). You get to dictate how much to pay on the GC.
Our dues are about $150/month, but we pay $200 in order to finish paying a little early. Then we’ll start working on next year’s dues!

Y'all gift card users are going to ruin my discount if they ever crack down on it! (Target e-gift cards are the best, but luckily nobody else would ever think of that ;))

:rolleyes1:teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!