Do They "Card" For Alcohol On Board ?

fortwilderness

FW Bobcat Bend Resident
I am just wondering if I am going to have to carry my drivers license with me at all times on board or will info on my KTTW card somehow tell them I am over 21 ? I am 25 and have had various experinces at WDW over the years regarding them checking for id - all the way from not even asking - to a manager at Epcot coming over to inspect my drivers license. I look young for my age so I am a little concerned about problems I may encounter. I know they have my birth date written on the cruise papers so will that be on my KTTW card too ?

Please let me know cause I am looking forward to sampling all of those delicious drinks of the day :)

I had the same problem and asked at the check in. Your room key shows that you are over 21 and therefore you dont have to carry any other I-D.

Have a great trip!
Emma

You may want to double check that your age is on your card. On our 1st cruise we were just about to leave the check in line and the CM noticed our KTTW cards didn't have our ages on them (we were 33 and 35 ). He said without it they wouldn't be able to serve us-even though were obviously over 21 (ok I look over 21 but DH still gets carded all the time and he's older than me!!!). The CM had to issue us new cards.

Oh your right i remember now, our resort cards didnt have our age on, but as they kept our passports at the dock check in they gave us two more room key cards that did say that we were over 21.

Thanks for the reminder

Emma

No one in my party (20-35) was ever carded. We only had one under-21 with us. Her card said "NA" instead of a year of birth. As long as she didn't pay it wasn't a big deal.

No one was carded last cruise (2000) either...had 2 18 year old with us then. Not like we were busting up the bar or anything :) just a cocktail with dinner or in the clubs...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter