Do the suits of armour in Be Our Guest do anything?

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
I was reading an older blog entry that stated once BOG was opened, the suits of armour in the entrance hall would interact with guests.

I ate there last year and didn't see them doing anything.

Was the blog incorrect, or will they talk or move if you do something to them?

I saw them after dinner a few weeks ago and they were making random commentary as we walked through that hallway. I wasn't able to discern what they were saying though.

I think saying they interact is being very generous. Or stretching what they do do a bit.
They do make sounds, as PP said. But it's not in direct relation to what you do or say. If it appeared that way to someone it was just a lucky coincidence

I thought I heard them snoring once, that's about it... maybe it's just too loud in there to hear them (?)

My little nieces would go crazy if one of them actually did something. Guess I shouldn't get my hopes up.

When we waited for dinner we walked through the area where they are and they did make sounds as you walked by. Random snoring, yapping but not easy to understand, mumbling to each other, etc were some of the sounds they made and they did seem to be motion activated. I can see if the guest lines run through here during other meals though that it might be difficult to hear them.

They do make noises...no interactions from them. Mostly snoring and garbled words. It's a very random event.

I heard they mimic the sounds that are around them. When we were there in December there were a lot of suits of armor sneezing and coughing... it was actually a little creepy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter