Do the stores in the parks still deliver the items you purchase in a store to your room

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: In the past when we bought an item in the parks stores it could be delivered to our room for free. Do the stores in the parks still do this.

Deb.

Room, no. Resort, yes. They will deliver it to a designated location at your resort, usually the main gift shop, and you can pick it up there.

Allow an extra day. My "toys bought Monday morning absolutely guaranteed for Tuesday delivery yes we know you're leaving Wednesday morning" between DS and the AK gift shop didn't make it. After much discussion, the gift shop manager agreed to ship everything to me for free. I received them about 10 days later. Not a terrible outcome but added unnecessary stress to our last hour at the resort. And disappointed the kids who chose those toys for the plane ride home.

Also, make sure you check your resort's gift shop hours if you're cutting it close. AK shop was closed Tuesday night when we returned to the resort. I was waiting at their door Wednesday morning to grab the toys and get to the airport.

We could have easily re-arranged our Monday to return to DS and pick up the toys ourselves if we'd known "next-day delivery" is open to interpretation.

Last edited:
I do believe that if your staying at the Grand Floridan that they will still deliver to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter