Do the souvenir/concession carts throughout the parks take credit cards?

SharonK0527

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We are leaving 3 weeks from today :cool1: and DH and I were wondering if the souvenir/concession carts throughout the parks take credit cards or is it cash only?

Thanks for the help!! :goodvibes

Hi all! We are leaving 3 weeks from today :cool1: and DH and I were wondering if the souvenir/concession carts throughout the parks take credit cards or is it cash only?

Thanks for the help!! :goodvibes
I think most take credit cards but not all.

All of the permanent carts do. But the temporary ones that are wheeled out depending on how busy it is do not.

In any case, you usually never more than a 3 or 4 minute walk from some vendor who will take a credit card. When I go to Universal (at least once a week if not two or three times), I only pay with a CC.

Awesome! Thanks for the help! Sounds like we should be okay, even if we don't have a ton of cash on us (which we don't like to carry in the parks anyway).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter