Do Silver Members have any chance at booking Palo Brunch?

Not sure if things have changed since 2019, but the first thing we do when get onboard is find the Dining Desk (on the Wonder it was usually on Deck 3 in the midship lounge) and we have never had an issue grabbing a brunch slot. Also noting that there is usually a bunch of people waiting so be prepared to wait about 15 - 30 minutes.
it has changed

I am platinum and my booking window just opened a couple of days ago. I was online right at opening and brunch was gone for both restaurants and dinner for Palo Steakhouse is also not showing as available. Mixology, Champagne, and a few other tastings were gone as well. Of course, cabanas were long gone which is absolutely expected. With over 70 concierge rooms (double the amount of rooms versus Fantasy and Dream), it is going to be REALLY difficult to get the brunch especially on a 3-nt unless you are concierge. Not complaining, it is what it is. I figure I will try again once new ships come online and maybe there will be more of a chance. Until then, I will try out some other lines after this sailing. DCL cruises are pricey and if I am getting less opportunities and adult spaces, I can get a lot more elsewhere. Still love them, but my kids are grown and I want to travel more where my $ will go further.

We just got off the Fantasy. On embarkation day we went to a help desk outside Enchanted Garden and they got us a Palo brunch reservation. We were on board @12:15.

Our Platinum window opened last night. I was logged in right at midnight (Florida time) and it was still a challenge to book things. I did get a Palo brunch on Nassau day (only one time slot was available) and a Palo dinner on Castaway Cay day (again only one time slot was still available). Several of the tastings were already sold out. Even getting a massage on the sea day had limited time slots. Olaf's is still available as of this morning. And so is Enchante (brunch, dinner and dessert experience).

Our Platinum window opened last night. I was logged in right at midnight (Florida time) and it was still a challenge to book things. I did get a Palo brunch on Nassau day (only one time slot was available) and a Palo dinner on Castaway Cay day (again only one time slot was still available). Several of the tastings were already sold out. Even getting a massage on the sea day had limited time slots. Olaf's is still available as of this morning. And so is Enchante (brunch, dinner and dessert experience).

This gives me the very very slightest hope that I might be able to get Olaf’s in October but I’m only silver. I feel like my chances are so slim that I’m hoping once on board I can put us on a waiting list and get it that way

I’ve been spoiled then. I took my first Disney cruise in February on a 3-nighter. Booked a guaranteed room and paid in full. When trbebooking window opened for first timers, everything was open. I was able to get Palo brunch and two mixologies. Could have gotten both Palo and Remy dinners and Remy dessert or brunch.

I’ve booked a Wish sailing for next summer and was thinking I’d do a Palo brunch again. But now I’m thinking it might not happen. Ugh.

I’ve been spoiled then. I took my first Disney cruise in February on a 3-nighter. Booked a guaranteed room and paid in full. When trbebooking window opened for first timers, everything was open. I was able to get Palo brunch and two mixologies. Could have gotten both Palo and Remy dinners and Remy dessert or brunch.

I’ve booked a Wish sailing for next summer and was thinking I’d do a Palo brunch again. But now I’m thinking it might not happen. Ugh.
This February was a bit different as they were sailing with a lot lower numbers than normal.

I really want to do Enchante Brunch on the Wish and even as platinum I’m thinking my chances are zero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter