We're debating between value vs moderate. We've only stayed at value, I would like to 'splurge' on moderate but couldn't afford it at the current rates, unless a promotion/pin code should happen. Should I book a room now for one or the other, considering worst case scenario I pay full price it would probably need to be at a value. Or am I safe to wait a couple more months to see if there is an October promotion on rooms? FYI we're needing room only, we have NE tix from '08 we'll use. Looking at ASM vs CBR. Thanks!