Do rooms book up in October?

ammer0910

Earning My Ears
We're debating between value vs moderate. We've only stayed at value, I would like to 'splurge' on moderate but couldn't afford it at the current rates, unless a promotion/pin code should happen.

Should I book a room now for one or the other, considering worst case scenario I pay full price it would probably need to be at a value. Or am I safe to wait a couple more months to see if there is an October promotion on rooms?

FYI we're needing room only, we have NE tix from '08 we'll use. Looking at ASM vs CBR.

Thanks!

Rooms do book up for October; between F&W Festival, MNSSHP, etc.

I always tell people book what you can afford and if a discount comes out, it is icing on the cake.

You can take a look at the discount codes and rates board and see if something comes out for October.

I'm wondering if I should book for CBR, and if all else fails and there's no discounts or codes, I'd be more likely to change it to a room at a value at the last minute?? Rather than booking at a value, and if/when a discount comes available, then all CBR rooms may have already been booked?

I'm wondering if I should book for CBR, and if all else fails and there's no discounts or codes, I'd be more likely to change it to a room at a value at the last minute?? Rather than booking at a value, and if/when a discount comes available, then all CBR rooms may have already been booked?

If you book a package and then change to a lesser value less than 45 days out, you may pay a small penalty. If you upgrade, you do not.

Too many factors; you are trying to book a room you know you cannot afford, unless you happen to get a discount that you need, etc.

If you want to change at the last minute, I would book room only - and then make it a package at the last minute if needed. That you can change at 5 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter