Do kids on DDP get "adult" dessert at Pizza Planet?

twinspluscade

DIS Veteran
I've heard that Toy Story Pizza Planet in Disney Studios is one of the few (or only?) CS places that don't offer a separate children's menu. Do kids on the DDP get to pick one of the "adult" desserts off the menu?
Also--are there any other CS places where kids and adults order off the same menu?

I don't remember there being an adult dessert there. We all got cookies. They were very big and we had chocolate chip and sugar cookies. Here's the menu:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_tspp.htm
Don't see any "adult" type desserts.

Well, yes, I knew that--I guess I should've phrased it better:upsidedow . I wasn't sure if they got the "regular" desserts--the only ones on the menu at Pizza Planet--OR if they got the applesauce/jello "dessert" that are on the kid's menus at most of the other CS places--OR if they got nothing at all for dessert since there isn't a separate kids menu.

Oh, sorry! I get what you mean now! So, to answer your question, they don't have any other dessert other than the ones on that menu I posted. The kids were able to choose whatever they wanted. When we were there a few weeks ago we all ordered the meals that came with pizza, salad, a drink and then we all got a cookie for dessert. It was a great deal and was good food too! We'd do it again.

You can choose from the regular menu when no child menu is offered-even the desserts! We all got (me, mil, ds9, dd6) a Mickey rice krispy treat. We saved it for Fantasmic.

By the way, according to recent threads the kids menu is being revamped. New desserts (pudding and cookies) have already been added.

This is actually one of our favorite CS places. My Dd got a pizza, a salad and a HUGE choc. chip cookie along with a volkswagon sized drink on the DDP. We are sharing this year since DD will not eat the salad ( but I will) and it was alot of food. You can also get a rice Krispy mickey instead of the cookie but frankly the cookies were so good. We saved them to eat later and I got the mickey and wished I had the cookie.

BTW, check out the 2007 Disney Dining FAQ thread at the top of this section of the forum for info on which CS places only have an adult menu.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1305783

Edit: NM found it so I'll just post it here

I understand that where there is no child menu, children can order off the regular menu. Which CS locations do not have a separate child menu?

Catalina Eddie
Taluca Turkey Legs
Cool Wash Pizza
Casey's
Pete's Doggone Good dogs
Pizza Planet
Sommerfest
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

I don't know the hours but I do remember passing by it a few times when it was closed already and that was in the early evening. There is seating inside and outside. There aren't that many seats on the first floor but there is an upstairs with more tables. Not too many though and we saw a lot of families walking around with their tray and no place to eat. It gets very crowded. So if you must have a seat and in air conditioning and are there in July, I would suggest eating there as soon as it opens for lunch, which I believe is 11am, or eating a late lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter