Do-it-all luxury disney travel agent referral?

JOHNNYC76

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm planning a blow-out trip for my family to WDW over Labor Day weekend 2022. I could do it all myself (I'm a long-time lurker on here been to WDW several times), but the thought of being super stressed out over everything does not appeal to me. Is there an agent that anyone recommends that will literally take care of everything (flights, hotels, transport while at Disney, advanced dining reservations, etc)?

Thank you!

-John

I'm a planner but I also have high anxiety, I've been working with a planner at Pixie Vacations and she's been extremely helpful, we're in Canada and she's in Florida so it's all been over email but I'm very happy

If you have been to Disney many times in past, you probably already know all of places you like to stay, which parks/rides/shows to do and where to eat. If you are NEW to Disney, you will have to spend a LOT of time on the phone with any travel agent discussing things like preferences/budget/etc. In both cases, I am not sure you will really save much time using a travel agent. Many aspects of Disney you likely won't know your preferences until you have actually experienced it. Anyone with internet access can use the same websites all of the TA's use. If they are not VERY current on the latest Disney things like Genie, they may even provide incorrect information.

Unless they offer you some sort of discount not available to the general public, I think you are better off making your own plans. I doubt any TA has actually been to all of the vacation destinations they can book for you.

Hi,

I'm planning a blow-out trip for my family to WDW over Labor Day weekend 2022. I could do it all myself (I'm a long-time lurker on here been to WDW several times), but the thought of being super stressed out over everything does not appeal to me. Is there an agent that anyone recommends that will literally take care of everything (flights, hotels, transport while at Disney, advanced dining reservations, etc)?

Thank you!

-John
Dreams Unlimited Travel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter