Do I need to buy an aquapac?

disneypoor

DH thinks I have a "thing" for Mickey!
DVC Gold
I have been all over to all kinds of sporting goods stores as well as many luggage stores and cannot find a waterproof bag/pouch to carry my driver's license and credit card in. :confused3 Do I need to be worried about this, or do they sell them on the ship? If so, does anyone know how much they are?

We are going to Atlantis while we are in Nassau, and I seriously doubt we'll even use the room that we booked at Comfort Suites. I don't know what I will do with my valuable items while we are in the water.

Should I break down and order the aquapac belt bag for $35 or just wait until we get on the ship?

Thanks!

And...the only thing I've seen on the ship are those hard plastic cases that have a "snap" type closure....I've used those, and they always leak.

We also try to not buy much of anything on the ship except for souvenirs....too expensive.

Thank you! That one is a little cheaper than the aquapac. I think I'm going to order it right now so I can quit worrying about this! :goodvibes Thanks again!

try www.llbean.com they have the small aquapac for your drivers lisence/money etc for just 14.00

I got one and a larger one to use with my digital camera

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!