Do I need PS's for Boma for breakfast?

golfgal

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu
It is my 90 day PS week and I am trying to finalize all this stuff. Do I need PS's for Boma for their breakfast buffet, we are staying at AKL. Thanks!!

You need a PS for any meal at the Boma (the waits can be long without them). It is very popular because of the wonderful food and everyone enjoys walking around the lodge and seeing the animals.

You could get lucky and get in like we did. We showed up for breakfast about 10:15 and put our name in. We were handed a pager, started to walk away from the podium, and we were beeped, LOL! We were seated right away.
If you are sure you want to eat there I would book a PS just to be safe, but if you end up trying at the last minute with no PS, you "could" get lucky. Good luck!

Sounds like we are going to be at WDW at the same time! I actually just made my PS for a Boma breakfast about five minutes ago!

It is a good idea to make a PS for any sit down meal.
Having said that please note that Boma opens for breakfast at 7:30am (not a minute before) and until 8:00am the restaurant rarely has more that two dozen diners. I never needed a p/s for any of the breakfasts as long as I was there just a few minutes before 7:30am.
If you are staying at a resort other than AKL, I would suggest to always make a PS since it is a long bus ride to this lodge and it would be a shame to not get seated for breakfast.

We've been lucky when we've done breakfast at Boma as walk-ins. BUt if you know about when you want to eat, good idea to make them!!

I've stayed at AKL twice, most recently in January, and ate breakfast at Boma's 3 of the 4 mornings we were there. I never made PS for breakfast and never needed them. The place was half empty and we were seated immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter