Do Disney travel agents get you better deals??

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got back from another wonderful 9 day stay booked thru the agency exclusive TA whom I've been using for the last few years and our room rate at the BC this year was $191 + tx, about a 52% savings! Definitely cannot get that type of discount anywhere else :).

Can you pm me the name too? Thank you so much.

search labor day disney world deals and you will find the one everyone is talking about. I've used them many times, and usually only in the fall do they have the better rates.

The info to Google a few posts above is right on! We recently stayed at the Poly for just over $200/night. We just used the TA for booking that as we already had military salute tickets, didn't want the dining plan, etc. It was great & I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

This is great info! I too googled and found them. However curious as should i wait a bit to contact them about dates in early 2017? I see agency exclusives just run through 2016 currently?

This is great info! I too googled and found them. However curious as should i wait a bit to contact them about dates in early 2017? I see agency exclusives just run through 2016 currently?

They have early 2017

In searching around for the agency exclusives for that site, it seems they announce the exclusive deals in February for the summer dates. For those who have booked these deeply discounted dates in July and August, is this accurate? Does the agency seem to follow this timing? And do they announce which resorts are included or do you have to email them to find out? I have never used a TA as I usually book thru Disney or Cheaptickets/Orbitz because the time of year we usually visit is not a time period for this agency's deep discount days. Next summer, we have more flexibility and could do the later July/August time periods. Thanks:thanks:

I can only speak for our November trip. I chose my timeframe from the website, filled out the form and had a quote in less than 24 hours. There was only one discounted Value Resort (All Star Sports) for our November dates, ASSp was our 3rd choice but have stayed there before. Our dates did not qualify for FD, the price from the TA was a bit more than FD would have been but much less booking a package through Disney for our dates.

All Star Music was our second choice and plan to walk over there and use their pool and food court. Plus there was a one day "fun" voucher that we are going to use for Typhoon Lagoon; the kids are very excited about that.

In searching around for the agency exclusives for that site, it seems they announce the exclusive deals in February for the summer dates. For those who have booked these deeply discounted dates in July and August, is this accurate? Does the agency seem to follow this timing? And do they announce which resorts are included or do you have to email them to find out? I have never used a TA as I usually book thru Disney or Cheaptickets/Orbitz because the time of year we usually visit is not a time period for this agency's deep discount days. Next summer, we have more flexibility and could do the later July/August time periods. Thanks:thanks:

The deepest discount is their Labor Day deal which runs mid August through early September. That deal will come out sometime next month for August/September 2017. If you want to get ahead of the game, I would email one of the TA's on the website to let them know you are interested in the Labor Day deal for next year and they should be able to add you to their email list once they're able to start quoting.

The under $200/night rates people are getting for WL and Poly through TAs, what time of year was it for? Was it Aug-Sept timeframe or are they able to get those rates at other times of the year?

Last edited:
We also booked the same TA and got the Beach Club for $200 a night. We can never afford deluxe resorts at rack rate or even the discounts Disney gives these days. The discount ended up being 50% and we couldn't be happier. We leave in 2 days for our first BC stay!

I found out about this agency after booking at Coronado Springs with free Memory Maker and maybe 20 or 25 % off hotel pin code in 2014. Didn't bother to cancel and rebook. I am definitely going to try them out for late August 2017.

You can go to their website and sign up for their newsletters. I have been receiving emails regarding their specials. I am going to keep an eye on the 2017 rates!

Pixie dust and have fun planning!

The under $200/night rates people are getting for WL and Poly through TAs, what time of year was it for? Was it Aug-Sept timeframe or are they able to get those rates at other times of the year?

Their Labor Day deal usually runs mid-August to early September and that deal is the deepest discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!