Do Disney travel agents get you better deals??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmruiz

Earning My Ears
Could someone please pm me the travel agency. I have a group of 14 going in February, and we need a discount. thanks

Dr Gunnie

Still a kid
I want to thank everyone for this thread. I ended up contacting the travel agency and got 45% off the rack room rate at the Contemporary for March 16th though the 19th! I was waiting for Disney to release their Spring discounts, but I don't think they would have been 45% off.

You guys saved me a lot of $$$.

2022 Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Packages Available
Guests looking to plan ahead can now book 2022 Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages for arrivals beginning January 1, 2022!
Get a Quote

cmarsh31

DIS Veteran
Thanks to this thread I jumped on the Contemporary Garden Wing deal as well! We were at OKW at $1900 rack rate for 4 nights (desperately hoping for 30% eventually but realizing it might only be 25%), then got the dreaded "the pool will be closed" letter in the mail. Started exploring options, saw this thread and booked CR for in between my 25-30% estimate and now we have the daybed (no sharing with the kids) AND monorail! I'm a happy happy girl. Don't need a TA for much, but this was totally worth it!

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
I want to thank everyone for this thread. I ended up contacting the travel agency and got 45% off the rack room rate at the Contemporary for March 16th though the 19th! I was waiting for Disney to release their Spring discounts, but I don't think they would have been 45% off.

You guys saved me a lot of $$$.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES