Do Disney Springs restaurants accept Disney gift cards?

Maybe.

If the restaurant is owned by Disney, then yes, they'll take DDP and GCs in all cases. If it's not owned by Disney, generally, restaurants in DS that accept DDP also accept Disney Gift Cards. However, they pop in and out of acceptings DDP and Disney Gift Cards all the time. A restaurant could for a couple of months, and then suddenly decide they no longer wish to take them.

Best thing to do is to call the restaurants you're interested in and ask.

OP just giving you our experiences but we used the GC at Raglan Road, Cooke's, WPE and the old Fulton's. We have eat at WPE every trip and have used them on the last 5 or 6 visits.you are staying at a WDW resort you can charge to the room then go and use GC at the resort to pay down the balance. Just make sure you have a backup in case the GC system is down. Happened to us at Ghiradelli's but since it was for an ice cream and I had cash & also a CC it wasn't an issue.

Maybe.

If the restaurant is owned by Disney, then yes, they'll take DDP and GCs in all cases. If it's not owned by Disney, generally, restaurants in DS that accept DDP also accept Disney Gift Cards. However, they pop in and out of acceptings DDP and Disney Gift Cards all the time. A restaurant could for a couple of months, and then suddenly decide they no longer wish to take them.

Best thing to do is to call the restaurants you're interested in and ask.

Interesting how the restaurants switch...I will call ahead!

OP just giving you our experiences but we used the GC at Raglan Road, Cooke's, WPE and the old Fulton's. We have eat at WPE every trip and have used them on the last 5 or 6 visits.you are staying at a WDW resort you can charge to the room then go and use GC at the resort to pay down the balance. Just make sure you have a backup in case the GC system is down. Happened to us at Ghiradelli's but since it was for an ice cream and I had cash & also a CC it wasn't an issue.

I like the idea of charging to my room, then paying off the balance with the gift cards. Do I understand correctly then that I can charge from any DS restaurant?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter