Do Disney costumes go on sale after Halloween?

Cielei

Up to my ears
This may be a silly question, but I have never bought costumes after Halloween. My mom has this idea that she would like to get my boys (DS 3 and 4) costumes for christmas as a big dress up chest. They make it easy for girls, but my boys have worn out all thier halloween costumes playing dress up (ok DH will kill me for that wording .. they are "pretending") after halloween. We had a collection of Woddy and Buzz, Mickey and Simba .. adding Captain Hook and Peter Pan this year. I was just wondering if they go on sale online or if you have to go to a store or if they even go on sale so she can put together a really nice costume chest for them. :cheer2:

Both normally do a sale on the costumes..I have found better sales in the stores, but sometimes if you get a good enough discount code combined with the sale price it can work out to be pretty good!!

Right now (TODAY ONLY) you can use gift25 at disneyshopping.com and it can be used sitewide!!

The costumes have been 50% off at The Disney Store for maybe 2 weeks(?). I'll be there 11/1 at opening with the coupon card they've been handing out to see if I can get some even better deals!

ETA - the coupon is for 15% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter