Do DC prices fluctuate for specific day?

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
We're planning a last minute trip to Orlando for Sea World and Legoland for the week after Easter. I'm considering a trip to Discovery Cove too. I looked at ticket prices on Undercover Tourist, and those seem to be the best deal. I know the prices vary throughout the year, but I'm wondering if the specific day I'm looking at will go up or down in price between now and our trip? Like how prices on everything else about the trip I'm planning keeps changing.... airfare, hotel, rental car, etc. Should I worry about my preferred date going up in price if I wait a couple more weeks?

Thanks!

Yes, it is entirely possible - I believe their prices can increase as they get closer to capacity.

Yes, it is entirely possible - I believe their prices can increase as they get closer to capacity.
I called back n November and talked with customer service. I was told to watch prices on the dates I was interested in. As the number of slots get limited, there is a price increase for the remaining reservations that are available.

On a side note, we are going the last week in April. D.C. is a surprise birthday present for our DS. We are doing Busch Gardens since we have done Legoland already and Seaworld with some other side trips.

So glad I asked last night! I had been debating which exact date I wanted to book DC, and after I saw the replies this morning, I checked UT for tickets. Out of the 3 days I was looking at, only 1 date was left to buy tickets!!! Eeeek! I bought them. Whew. Hoping we get lucky with the weather. Thanks so much for your advice. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!