Do CS places take Debit.

stinkerbell411

Earning My Ears
I was going to do the DDP but I don't want to have a TS meal every day. But I loved that I wouldn't have had to carry as much cash. I am wondering if places like Casey's and the Electric umbrella will take a Debit/Visa. Obviously the small ice cream stands won't take it. But what about the bigger places. Thanks.

You can also use your key card to charge to if you are staying on site.

We like to do this because I like one bil at the end and everything is itemized for me.

I am almost positive that I saw someone in front of me at an ice cream cart at AK 2 weeks ago use her debit or credit card for 2 ice creams. I noticed it because it seems like it took FOREVER for it to go thru! (I am certain it was not her room key).

oh wow for 2 ice creams.

I hadn't thought of the room key thing. That is a good idea. DF wants to do the ddp now, but I can't decide if I want to or not.

Yep. So do the ice cream carts. The only carts that we ran across that only took cash were the "glow carts" that sold the spinners, necklaces, light sticks, etc. in the evenings.

If you don't want to carry cash, you could always get a Disney Gift Card. They're reloadable just about anywhere and you can also use them just about anywhere.

DH and I used our Disney Rewards Card (had about 1800 points) and a gift card everywhere we went (even for $2 for a bottles of water) When those ran out we switched to our Visa..No problems whatsoever.

Have fun!

One thing is at Disney the computer systems are set to treat credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards all the same. There is no availabity to use a PIN; a signature is required. Also there is no cash-back feature.

Thanks Everyone for all the great info. DF convinced me to do the DDP as long as there aren't huge changes to the plan for 2008 (I've heard about the tipping or w/e, so as long as that is all that changes).

I'm surprised that so many places will take credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!