Do any of the EPCOT World Showcase restaurants have native language menus?

MedCruise07

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if we could ask for, say, a menu in French at Chefs. And has anyone ever tried speaking to the servers in French (or Italian or Chinese, etc.)?

As we were there last week I can asnwer in regards to Chefs. Yes the menus are in English and French.

I am by no means a native french speaker but i was pretty fluent wheni was younger, over the years it got bad and this summer i decided to take a class to spruce up. (nto for disney just in general) It so happened that we got the ddp and decided to try chefs out.. Not sure why my long story...lol.. but yes you can speak to them in french. I did my best to at least have a short conversation. I think most if not al the peeople that work in the "countries' are from those countries, so the languages should be native to them or they will at least speka them. I greeted the host in french as wel as spoke (about half and half) to the waitress in my best shot at rusty-15-years-of-havent-spoken-a-lick-of-french french...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter