Do any corner rooms at POR connect?

Ronda93

DIS Veteran
I read someone's room request for POR - corner room, the two windows sound great. Do any of the corner rooms connect to adjoining rooms? We're traveling with children in November and will need it...

just thinking about my request ; )

Ronda

Yes. We were in Oak Manor at POR during Memorial Day Weekend with my ILS and had connecting rooms even though we didnt ask for them. We had asked to be next door to each other. They had the double window corner room and there was a door connecting their room to our room. It actually did come in handy when my boys wanted to go see Grandma and Grandpa LOL.

2601 and 2602 in the Alligator Bayou connect - building 26. 2601 is a king bed room. 2602 is a double bed room. 2602 is a very nice room - just stayed there in July.

I think that all of the king rooms are also corner rooms, and all of the king rooms connect to regular double rooms. I can't say that I've stayed in all of them to check it out, but I have read that in one of the guidebooks.

The corner connecting room my ILs had was a two double bed room same as ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter