DME question

cwoww

Earning My Ears
We are scheduling a quick WDW trip in February.

Our flight home is at 3:10pm. Would we have enough time to have brunch at DS at Chef art at 10am?? I'm estimating that the DME will collect us around noon to head to MCO.
We are staying at SSR.

Thanks!

How long will the meal take? That seems to be the bigger question mark. The walk isn’t that far.

Your estimate of a noon pickup is correct.

3:10 flight.
DME pickup will be between 11:55 and 12:25
Passengers need to be ready and waiting 15 minutes prior to DME departure, so 11:40-12:10.
So, no.

Allow 60-ish minutes for transportation in each direction, including bus and walk to/from restaurant.
If you can't move it to 9:15 or earlier, I wouldn't bother.

3:10 flight.
DME pickup will be between 11:55 and 12:25
Passengers need to be ready and waiting 15 minutes prior to DME departure, so 11:40-12:10.
So, no.

Allow 60-ish minutes for transportation in each direction, including bus and walk to/from restaurant.
If you can't move it to 9:15 or earlier, I wouldn't bother.
It's a short walk from DS to SS, closer to 15-20 min. I'm not sure where in the resort, relative to DS, the DME bus stop is, or how fast OP can walk.

If brunch is about an hour, they'd be done by 11:30. So, it is possible they could make it, depending on how long it takes for them to make the walk.

But, as I said above, I don't know the timing on brunch there. That would be the real determining factor.

My Mistake! I saw "Chef" and comprehended it as Chef Mickey's.

Corrected now, I agree with the above poster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter