DME did I book ok

Cookiemonstererin

Earning My Ears
Hey,
Ok basically we didn't realise that we had to book the magical express so I did so last night on their online form, but I've had no sort of confirmation that we have booked it we go in 2weeks is that enough time to be sent their tags/info I know we could get some while were there I read the sticky about the tags

But should I of had something to say we have booked or not!?

Thanks guys :goodvibes

If you do not get your luggage tags all you have to do is give the CM at the DME desk your luggage claim tickets and they will claim your luggage. Or you can claim it yourself and just put it on the bus with you.

I don't think DME ships packets overseas. I believe they still send only within the US...but that may have changed.
You could call them, in a few days, to make sure that you are in their system. They don't send out any kind of confirmation. So, calling is the only way to be sure if you aren't going to get a packet. If you lived in the US, two weeks would have been enough time....they tell us that they need 10 days lead time to print out and ship packets to the guest.

So, call them and double check that they have you in the system as passengers. Then, when you get to MCO, you are going to have to claim your own bags....since you'll be flying international, that shouldn't be an issue due to customs. Then, take the bags with you to the bus area, and go to the checkin counter. They will print you up vouchers to get on the bus.

Thanks that's great that's all I needed to know it just didn't state anywhere with any info in regard to booking it But if I don't need anything all the better!

Thanks you very much :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter