DLR Room Promotions are out for Jan 7th to Apr 12th 2018

Geemo

DIS Veteran
10-31-2018 EDIT
This promo was for January 2018 to April 2018
The promo for 2019 is expected soon

Disney has added a NEW Room Promotion for January 7, 2018 through April 12, 2018.
There are two promos. One is for regular guests and the other is for AP Holders.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/

Scroll down until you find the one you’re looking for.

If you already have a room reservation, call and the CM should be able to make the necessary change to the Promo Rate. I have my reservation for one night the end of January.

Room Promotions are limited. They go fast, so don’t delay!! Book now and save.

Good Luck
Geemo

2017-10-25 001.JPG
If you can't get the website to function.... Or if it says your dates aren't available..... Call the number below, I'll copy/paste from the promo info

When I checked my specific date I had already reserved, it indicated "No Availability". When I called the number the CM was able to find a discount for me.

To book by phone, call (866) 309-9705† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

Last edited:
I'm new to having an AP and have never booked a hotel room with a discount, so I'm learning to navigate the system. I found the offer above, but when I tried to see rates on the calendar at Hotel Rates & Availability, I didn't see anything for January. Now when I try it says, "Someone Ate the Page!".

I tried chatting with a CM but got nowhere. She said, "I apologize, we have not released our Annual Passport discounts yet". Then I gave her the website for the offer (she didn't seem to be aware of it) and so she told me to check Hotel Rates & Availability. I told her I did but nothing was coming up so she said, "I apologize, we have not released our discounted rates yet for 2018."

I think when I'm checking day by day I'm getting the discounted rates. I'd like to see a the calendar though. We don't normally stay onsite but might try it if we can get a good deal.

Am I doing something wrong?

I will be expired then was going to take a few years off but sounds like we will be back to ap’s end of 2018

Nothing about this promo shows up when I go to the link! I could sure use it, too. Just booked a room through Orbitz yesterday and would love to get this deal instead.

Ok, I went to the 'check hotels and availability' page and when I clicked dates, it showed up :) I was able to make my reservation for my birthday! Thanks for the heads up.

Geemo, thank you for this!! I had just booked a room yesterday with an Orbitz 20% off rate, but this one was a much better deal AND I get the FPs and $20 dining credit! Plus it's nicer to be dealing directly with Disney, IMO. I actually upgraded us to a 1-bedroom suite.

I'm new to having an AP and have never booked a hotel room with a discount, so I'm learning to navigate the system. I found the offer above, but when I tried to see rates on the calendar at Hotel Rates & Availability, I didn't see anything for January. Now when I try it says, "Someone Ate the Page!".

I tried chatting with a CM but got nowhere. She said, "I apologize, we have not released our Annual Passport discounts yet". Then I gave her the website for the offer (she didn't seem to be aware of it) and so she told me to check Hotel Rates & Availability. I told her I did but nothing was coming up so she said, "I apologize, we have not released our discounted rates yet for 2018."

I think when I'm checking day by day I'm getting the discounted rates. I'd like to see a the calendar though. We don't normally stay onsite but might try it if we can get a good deal.

If you can't get the website to function.... Or if it says your dates aren't available..... Call the number below, I'll copy/paste from the promo info
When I checked my specific date I had already reserved, it indicated "No Availability". When I called the number the CM was able to find a discount for me.

To book by phone, call (866) 309-9705† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

Geemo

Ok, I went to the 'check hotels and availability' page and when I clicked dates, it showed up :) I was able to make my reservation for my birthday! Thanks for the heads up.
I'm glad you were able get things to work!!!

I'm going for my Birthday too!

I have been watching for this Room Promo for the last couple of weeks. Last year the room promo, for this time frame came out on October 26. So I knew it should be popping up any day now. I have been taking a solo trip on my birthday for the last few years and it's nice to have this promo.

Enjoy your Birthday Trip!!

Geemo

I'm glad you were able get things to work!!!

I'm going for my Birthday too!

I have been watching for this Room Promo for the last couple of weeks. Last year the room promo, for this time frame came out on October 26. So I knew it should be popping up any day now. I have been taking a solo trip on my birthday for the last few years and it's nice to have this promo.

Enjoy your Birthday Trip!!

Geemo
Thank you! Is your birthday in January also? Would be funny if we were there at the same time :D

AP reservations have always been spotty for me. I prefer the calendar view as well. Sometimes it works when you pick a hotel vs all hotels. But I tried this time and didn't get it. Have you tried calling again and hope to get another CM. My experience with calling always varies too. :/ Sometimes it relies on them digging around and asking a manager. Not all care to do that.

AP reservations have always been spotty for me. I prefer the calendar view as well. Sometimes it works when you pick a hotel vs all hotels. But I tried this time and didn't get it. Have you tried calling again and hope to get another CM. My experience with calling always varies too. :/ Sometimes it relies on them digging around and asking a manager. Not all care to do that.
I only see the sale price when I put dates in the booking area of the 'check hotel rates and availability' in the AP section and click 'find rooms.'

ETA: never mind! It all shows up now.

Is this a standard discount for Disneyland hotels? In other words, should I expect any better offers for early April?
In my experience, the deals lately have been about the entire package in addition to this standard discount. The 20-25% off varies between your selected dates.

The best deal I had once involved a free dinner per guest, fast pass AND the Grand for $250! Haven't seen that deal since. Now the dining deal is a specific amount.

The calendar works now, but only through January. February-April aren't even available to look at. We don't have any specific dates we are wanting to go, but if there was a good rate one day we might make a trip. It would be fun to stay onsite. However, checking out every possible date/hotel combination between January 7 through April 12 is just not worth the possible savings.

FYI - it says "Offer is not valid on previously booked rooms."
The CM I spoke with was able to adjust my previously booked room to the NEW AP Promotion rate.
As with any changes, I received a new email confirming the rate change.
However, the difference I save with the promotion rate will not be refunded to my credit card until check out.

I can live with that....

I do know when I looked for rooms on various dates, each time I got the message....
This room type is unavailable for the
dates, party size or offer selected.
So I called the number (866) 309-9705 and spoke with a CM. They were able to book just what I had searched for.
If you see the same message call and see if they truly have the your dates.

Geemo

Why oh why are the signature suites not included in the pricing? The Artisan suites over at the Grand are. Doh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter