DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA; VGC POSTPONED; DTD OPENED 7/09/20 & BVS 11/19/20): KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR OFFICIAL DLR UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with upcoming non-essential travel to Southern CA, please be aware of the impact of the new SAH regulations.

From Gothic Rosie regarding hotels accepting reservations for non-essential travel under the new SAH order:

From the above post:

TRAVEL TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
I wanted to make those of you who wish to make random hotel arrangements for a visit to anywhere (mostly to Disneyland) in Southern California aware of the new limitations. SoCal is currently under the Regional Stay at Home Order which means if you plan on coming here you'll have to include a 14-day quarantine period for the time BEFORE your planned visit. This limitation is valid through 12.28.20. We cannot move out of this restriction without a 4-week projected 15% or higher ICU bed capacity number at the end of our 3-weeks. I have posted the section on this verbatim from the SAH order. Link to document if you prefer: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Regional-Stay-at-Home-Order-.aspx

My January 6 DVC reservation at Grand Cal was cancelled sometime within the past couple of days. Not surprising as CA is so far from meeting the requirements needed to get out of lockdown.

My January 6 DVC reservation at Grand Cal was cancelled sometime within the past couple of days. Not surprising as CA is so far from meeting the requirements needed to get out of lockdown.

Sorry to hear it, but not surprising as you said. My 1/14 is still showing on my dashboard, but I expect it to be cancelled soon too.

Thanks for posting about this. Good to know the Thursday 3 week advance cancellations have resumed. I'll expect mine on 1/15 for Feb 5, although I'm throwing in the towel if there isn't an announcement by 1/8 that VGC is opening since the last two announcements were 4 weeks out.

Thanks for the update! My 1/8 is still there, but I’m sure not for long....

Not that I am surprised at all (who are we kidding, I was expecting it), my VGC reservation for 1/28 was cancelled. Looks like I could book 1/29 and later, but at this point, I assume those will be cancelled too. These points are banked Feb 2019 UY AKV points, so looks like those will be lost come 2/1. I tried hard to use them, but looks like those will be gone.

Will post in Speculation Thread too.

Not that I am surprised at all (who are we kidding, I was expecting it), my VGC reservation for 1/28 was cancelled. Looks like I could book 1/29 and later, but at this point, I assume those will be cancelled too. These points are banked Feb 2019 UY AKV points, so looks like those will be lost come 2/1. I tried hard to use them, but looks like those will be gone.

Will post in Speculation Thread too.
My VGC reservation for the weekend of January 22nd was just cancelled too. Such a bummer. Not unexpected, but this is the 4th or 5th reservation that we've had cancelled. I've lost track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter