DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA; VGC POSTPONED; DTD OPENED 7/09/20 & BVS 11/19/20): KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR OFFICIAL DLR UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is World of Disney opening when DtD opens July 9? Do they sell those obnoxious Ariel bubble wands? My four year old daughter’s broke and I kinda want to buy her another one.... reminds me of the happy trip we took to WDW with my mom in 2017.

Last edited:
Is World of Disney opening when Disney Springs opens July 9? Do they sell those obnoxious Ariel bubble wands? My four year old daughter’s broke and I kinda want to buy her another one.... reminds me of the happy trip we took to WDW with my mom in 2017.
There haven’t been any announcements as to which stores/restaurants will be open on July 9.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200629-115935_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-115935_Facebook.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 27
Bump! Does anyone know how extensions are being handled with premier pass?
So for my pass, it originally was set to expire on July 22. I started with a signature plus pass on the monthly payment plan that was upgraded to premier at a Disneyland ticket booth while maintaining my monthly payments. I called at the beginning of April and asked for the extension. About a week and a half ago my AP updated in MDE to have an 11/24 expiration which is 125 days(how long Disneyland was originally going to be closed for). And per the WDW site another month is suppose to be added on in October in addition to the already extended expiration date. As of now the Disneyland app has not updated the expiration date.

If someone finds an official statement from Disney about not reopening until August or later, i.e. absolutely not in July, please post here. Thank you!
The quote below from the Reopening Speculation Thread on the DL Community Board is getting closer to what we're looking for -- not exactly an "official" announcement from Disney, but at least it comes from the WDTC and includes actual dates:

Just had another voicemail from DL asking us to modify or cancel our July 24-30 vacation. The lady who left the voicemail said that they will still be closed.
I don’t really want to modify anything until we hear more from the state about when they think theme parks can open up. I don’t want to have to call multiple times to make modifications. I’ve already had to change dates once. I think I am going to wait until around 07/21 to change anything unless we hear more from California/DL before that.

Question. So my parents have a flex pass that expires January 26, 2021. Let’s say the parks open 9/1.... purely hypothetical here. If they choose the refund option, they get a refund from mid March to 9/1, and can then use the passes until their original expiration date of 1/26/21 right?! Or am
I completely wrong???

Where has Disney said anything about Flex Passes? We can get full refunds, partial refunds as stated above, or just extensions?

Where has Disney said anything about Flex Passes? We can get full refunds, partial refunds as stated above, or just extensions?
Disney sent out emails to My Disneyland account holders with APs. Two options:
• Partial refund for the days DLR was closed and passes expire on original Expiration Date.
• Extend expiration date corresponding to the number of closed days - no money refunded and any stopped payments restart when DLR opens.

Everything is located in this thread beginning with mid-March posts:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...-that-combines-value-and-flexibility.3749065/

Word on the street is that you need to call no later than today to get that sorted, just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter