There haven’t been any announcements as to which stores/restaurants will be open on July 9.Is World of Disney opening when Disney Springs opens July 9? Do they sell those obnoxious Ariel bubble wands? My four year old daughter’s broke and I kinda want to buy her another one.... reminds me of the happy trip we took to WDW with my mom in 2017.
There is a DTD reopening thread in the DL Community Board right now. You might want to ask your question there, too -- ask if someone who visits for the reopening can take a photo for you (price, location, etc.).I did mean DtD. Thanks, will edit my post
I read the preview is already sold out.The WDW AP Previews link is now live: July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Link Now Available. Anyone with a valid WDW AP might want to check this out. It appears that emails have not yet gone out.
ETA: Walt Disney World Annual Passholder Preview Signup is LIVE now
So for my pass, it originally was set to expire on July 22. I started with a signature plus pass on the monthly payment plan that was upgraded to premier at a Disneyland ticket booth while maintaining my monthly payments. I called at the beginning of April and asked for the extension. About a week and a half ago my AP updated in MDE to have an 11/24 expiration which is 125 days(how long Disneyland was originally going to be closed for). And per the WDW site another month is suppose to be added on in October in addition to the already extended expiration date. As of now the Disneyland app has not updated the expiration date.Bump! Does anyone know how extensions are being handled with premier pass?
The quote below from the Reopening Speculation Thread on the DL Community Board is getting closer to what we're looking for -- not exactly an "official" announcement from Disney, but at least it comes from the WDTC and includes actual dates:...
If someone finds an official statement from Disney about not reopening until August or later, i.e. absolutely not in July, please post here. Thank you!
Just had another voicemail from DL asking us to modify or cancel our July 24-30 vacation. The lady who left the voicemail said that they will still be closed.
I don’t really want to modify anything until we hear more from the state about when they think theme parks can open up. I don’t want to have to call multiple times to make modifications. I’ve already had to change dates once. I think I am going to wait until around 07/21 to change anything unless we hear more from California/DL before that.
Disney sent out emails to My Disneyland account holders with APs. Two options:Where has Disney said anything about Flex Passes? We can get full refunds, partial refunds as stated above, or just extensions?