DLR Half-Marathon 2013. Who else is going?!?!

My SIL and I are registered for DDD, and it's our first trip to DL (WDW vets). We're looking at Fairfield Inn based on HydroGuy's thread. Any thoughts on this hotel? She's concerned about walking to the start at 4 am, is that legit?

Thanks!! I am so excited!

Thanks for that link Sarah! I just double checked since it's better to be 100% sure (the money's gone so I sure had better be officially registered!) and I'm there. Gah! This is exciting and terrifying at the same time.

Haha no worries. Yes! That would be excellent! I looked for you in DCA when we were there in September but didnt see you. :)

Aw! I'm always all over the place as far as where exactly I work, and when. We shall figure out something.

I registered for Dumbo at the Tink expo but now I'm a little worried.

Yay!! I knew you'd get addicted!! :rotfl2:

My SIL and I are registered for DDD, and it's our first trip to DL (WDW vets). We're looking at Fairfield Inn based on HydroGuy's thread. Any thoughts on this hotel? She's concerned about walking to the start at 4 am, is that legit?

That's one of the only one's haven't stayed at so can't help you there. But as for being concerned about walking over, don't have any worries. Everything is well lit and there will be tons of people walking over, so you won't be alone.

I'm in for the 1/2!
Read someplace the 10K sold out in less than 8 hours ( I knew this would be popular) and the 1/2 in less than 24 hours (last year it was 3 days).

Majik9 said:
I'm in for the 1/2!
Read someplace the 10K sold out in less than 8 hours ( I knew this would be popular) and the 1/2 in less than 24 hours (last year it was 3 days).

I *THINK* it was more like 3 hours for the 10k.

I was able to register for the DDD.:dumbo::dumbo::dumbo:
This will be my second DL ½.
This will be my third C2C medal.
I'll be traveling solo. Haven't decided if I am going to fork over the big bucks to upgrade a Premium Annual Pass for both coasts or not.
Staying at a good neighbor hotel, but not sure which one quite yet.

I am coming out to run the DDD. This will be my first time ever at Disneyland, although far from my first time running Disney! Very excited! Have my hotel booked, now just have to get a flight reservation.

I am also in for Dumbo Double Dare!! Came over here to do some planning, as I am from Florida and usually just go to WDW. I am super excited! 8 months to plan. :)

I registered for the 10k, and signed up my DD for the kids race. Looking forward to this as it will be my first "timed" race!

I will be there for the Dumbo Double Dare. My mom is doing the 5k, and her friend is doing the 10k. I have a couple of other friends coming who are also doing the Dare.

Does anyone know how many participants are accepted for each race?

Disneyland® Half Marathon Sold Out
Disneyland® 10K Sold Out
Dumbo Double Dare Sold Out
Disneyland® Family Fun Run 5K 84% Full
runDisney Kids Races 81% Full

I registered for the Dumbo Double Dare while at the Tink expo last weekend, so glad I got in! I convinced my neice and teen daughters to run the 10k with me too! I'm so excited that SOMEONE in the family will be with me finally- looking forward to training with my girlies!

Hubby and I are doing the half. Oldest DD is doing the 5K with my mom. I wanted to do the DDD but it sold out before I could register :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter