DLP Pirate and Princess Party?

gemmybear83

<font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<
Whatever happened to this was it cancelled?

I've just been watching Sleeping Beauty on dvd and there is a leaflet inside promoting the Princess Party Weekends?

I remember this being discussed on here a while ago but I guess they never happened?

I was thinking about that the other day Gemma, i know you was able to purchase tickets for the event but i have no idea if it actually took place either.

I was thinking about that the other day Gemma, i know you was able to purchase tickets for the event but i have no idea if it actually took place either.

I would be really interested to know if it was on - and if there are any photos!:)

Hiya,

I beleive this was supposed to be in May 2009...May the 8th was one of the dates and I think also May the 15th was another I believe (as it was either side of mine and Kacee's May trip) It was cancelled due to the "credit crunch" and I'm not sure that they even got round to selling tickets for the events.

I'd love to be wrong and that they are going to appear sometime soon although there isn't now anytime that they could have them in 2009.

Hiya,

I beleive this was supposed to be in May 2009...May the 8th was one of the dates and I think also May the 15th was another I believe (as it was either side of mine and Kacee's May trip) It was cancelled due to the "credit crunch" and I'm not sure that they even got round to selling tickets for the events.

I'd love to be wrong and that they are going to appear sometime soon although there isn't now anytime that they could have them in 2009.

I thought it would be something like that. The WDW ones were cancelled for this year too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter