DLP in July!

ratherbeshiny

Mouseketeer
I've just booked one day in Disneyland Park this July, I am thrilled to bits!

I just had to tell SOMEONE, so here I am posting for the first time on DIS boards after listening to the podcast for many years. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone!

:goofy:

Welcome! Feel free to ask questions and I hope you have a lovely day at DLP.
Thank you, I'm sure I will have questions!

This will be my second trip - the first was with my sister during the 25th Anniversary Celebration. This flying visit will be with my husband who after some convincing joined me at TDR during our trip to Japan, and is now hooked! I maybe didn't play completely fair by having Tokyo DisneySea as an entry point to the parks. :earboy2:

I can't wait to be back!

I maybe didn't play completely fair by having Tokyo DisneySea as an entry point to the parks.
Well out of all the castle parks Paris is my favorite to walk around just taking up the atmosphere, and the details, it really is beautiful! It's no DisneySea but it I think he might like it. :) Bonus, they have really stepped up their snack game in Paris.

Well out of all the castle parks Paris is my favorite to walk around just taking up the atmosphere, and the details, it really is beautiful! It's no DisneySea but it I think he might like it. :) Bonus, they have really stepped up their snack game in Paris.
I have managed expectations by comparing it to HKDL, which he really liked! He has never seen a castle (or the fireworks!) before because of construction, so I'm excited for that.

Love to hear that the snacks have improved! How about quick service..! :scared:

Quick service is not the best, although they have some new meals which I have not yet tried for the 30th which are at least Mickey shaped :-) Otherwise we like Toad's Hall which has finally reopened or if we want a quick meal we tend to actually leave and go to Five guys

If he liked Hong Kong he should enjoy Paris, and the new drone nighttime show looks cool.

The drone show is very cool.

There has been improvement in quick service. I used to avoid Hyperion, but nowadays it's your average themepark food.
Hakuna Matata and Toad Hall are good, I like the hotdogs at Caseys. I'm not a fan of Fuenta del Oro. Pinocchios or Cowboy Cookout, although those last two are just not my favourite menu.
Lucky Nugget is nice too.

Quick service is not the best, although they have some new meals which I have not yet tried for the 30th which are at least Mickey shaped :-) Otherwise we like Toad's Hall which has finally reopened or if we want a quick meal we tend to actually leave and go to Five guys

If he liked Hong Kong he should enjoy Paris, and the new drone nighttime show looks cool.
I left and went to Five Guys when I was there last time - after a couple of questionable meals on previous days. I just cannot get used to the kinds of fish they use in fish and chips in the UK/Europe, all wrong!

The drone show is very cool.

There has been improvement in quick service. I used to avoid Hyperion, but nowadays it's your average themepark food.
Hakuna Matata and Toad Hall are good, I like the hotdogs at Caseys. I'm not a fan of Fuenta del Oro. Pinocchios or Cowboy Cookout, although those last two are just not my favourite menu.
Lucky Nugget is nice too.
Thanks for the insight, I think Hakuna Matata and Casey's are my front runners!

Very excited for the drone show. Thrilled to be catching the 30th celebrations in general, what a treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter