• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLP hotels: some guests with annual pass and others not

standardgirl

believing in magic
Has anyone got any experience with this? With the continue closure of DLP, it's look like husband's annual pass might still be valid for our October 2021 trip. Would it be possible to book a package (room + tickets) for me plus the toddler only if hubby is also going to be staying in the room? He won't need tickets and hence I'm not sure how to best book this. Currently we're all booked in the package with room + tickets, but it obviously wouldn't make sense if he can still use his annual pass!

Not 100% sure, I think it is possible, but it has to be done over the phone.
Your husband will get as many days added to his AP as the park was closed.

Yes you can do this easily, mention when booking and all you will need to pay is the nightly room tax, and any meal plans you may have booked etc. Have also done this 'live' at the front desk at check in and again was only charged the tourist tax.

Yes you can do this easily, mention when booking and all you will need to pay is the nightly room tax, and any meal plans you may have booked etc. Have also done this 'live' at the front desk at check in and again was only charged the tourist tax.

We have done this in the past too. Pay the room tax only and if you wish the meal plans.

Works perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter