DLH shampoo ?

greewe

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if DLH offers the H2O products like WDW does? I just love that stuff!

I believe that is what we got when we stayed at GC. I did notice on our recent trip that they switched from the red, black and white bottles that had Mickey on them to bigger bottles that had mouse ears for the caps. Very cute!

Currently, only the GCH is offering the H2O products. You still get the generic stuff at DLH and PPH.

I liked the shampoo we got at DLH. I wonder what brand it was? Made my hair really soft!!

We always take our own stuff because we don't like hotel generics. Sometimes we end up with a good one, but not usually. I wish DLH used H2O.

H2O products are at the GCH only. We just got back from a stay at the PP and loved the Mickey ear topped shampoos....loved them to bits. Even loved using the shampoo, it was really good stuff but I have no idea what brand it was. LOL The bottles are in the kids bathroom now, they are too cute!!

Thanks everyone! Maybe when we go I can find out what brand they use at DLH!!

H2O products are at the GCH only. We just got back from a stay at the PP and loved the Mickey ear topped shampoos....loved them to bits. Even loved using the shampoo, it was really good stuff but I have no idea what brand it was. LOL The bottles are in the kids bathroom now, they are too cute!!

We agree. I should have noted we stayed at DLH and they had the new ear topped shampoos. H2O was at GC only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter