DLH discounts?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
hi everyone-
quick question regarding DL rates and codes.... do they exist? As in the way that WDW has pin codes, AP rates and such? I know right now they have the 4th night free thing- but for my dates (beginning of Oct) there were none left. I hate to pay rack rate!!!! The AAA was a room only deal- and I needed a package. Anyway, I made the reservation at DLH- but am still curious....
Thanks for any info!

What are your dates? Did you look on Expedia? They had a lot of dates left for the deal. Getawaytoday.com also has the deal. Right now there are only some AP rates for September. At DL they usually only release them about 1 month ahead, if that. Atleast you have a res so if some come out, you can try to change it.

Andrea

So I can apply a discount to a current reservation? Is this only for AP's or do they sometimes give out public codes as well? Thanks for any info- I appreciate it!

Nope, no public codes (rarely ever, I think I remember a handful of times with a newspaper code and it was almost two years ago) those were AP rates. They don't release regular codes like DW does, I wish they would. I guess it's just that there doesn't seem to be enough on property rooms to demand that!

But yes you can apply an AP rate that comes out to an existing reservation if it is available.

Andrea

And AP rates are room only, correct?
(still debating getting one, but the rest of the family needs tickets...)
Thanks for your info, it's hard to research Disneyland- everything out there is for WDW!
Kris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!