DLH bed sizes and is there a fridge in room?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
I thought the rooms at DLH were 2 queens and a daybed but i read a trip report tonight that said 2 fulls and never mentioned at daybed at all. Does anyone know about this?

Also the report I read did say there was a fridge in the room but I didn't know if it came with the room or if maybe they rented it for an extra charge from the hotel.

Thanks for any help!

Our room last year had 2 queens & a daybed... Also had a frig. (I believe all the rooms have them) but have to request specific bedding since there are several different types..

All the onsite hotels at DLR have queen beds. Many also have a day bed at DLH, and in the PP all rooms have a pull-out chair-bed which is the size of a cot. Our standard room with bunkbeds at the GC had a trundle bed under the twin bunks, big enough for a child, plus the queen size bed.

In our room in the Marina tower, we requested a fridge and they brought it up right away, I don't believe we paid for it. Our room in the Bonita tower had a wet bar with a fridge built in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter