Distant Shores: A 4-Night Dream Report--COMPLETE with boatload of photos

Going Home

In the morning, we attempt to stop at Dunkin Donuts for breakfast but it’s on one of those one way/no crossover streets. :headache: We skip it and go pick up Andrew from his friend’s house.

The drive to Sanford Airport takes about an hour; dropping off the car, checking bags and security add another half hour.

Our flight was scheduled for 1 p.m. so we head to the food court to have lunch—at this point none of us have eaten. As we are standing there making our choices (about 12:20) they announce our boarding number. :eek: We grab a quick muffin and iced coffee for Caroline and get in line for boarding.

The flight is uneventful and when we land in Springfield we are all interested in food. popcorn:: We head to Darcy’s Pint for a late lunch (famous Horseshoes!) and then we drive the two hours home! :lovestruc

This wonderful trip has come to an end, but we are already dreaming of a future cruise--and hopefully more family members will be onboard with us the next time we sail with Mickey! :smickey:

My family of 4 will be on this ship in September for a combined birthday celebration for my 2 kids. We've been to Disney World before but this will be our first cruise. I loved reading your review!

My family of 4 will be on this ship in September for a combined birthday celebration for my 2 kids. We've been to Disney World before but this will be our first cruise. I loved reading your review!

Thank you, I hope you love your cruise. It's a great way to celebrate family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter