DISRadio--in case you didn't know!

Quicklabs

DIS Veteran
I was surfing around 365Live today and came across DISRadio, which I immediately programmed into my presets. This has been around since 2006, and I just found it today! DUH! Anyway, I've got 365Live as a Roku channel now and I am thrilled to be able to access this.
In case there is anyone else on this planet other than me (I've sometimes been asked, "Do you live on this planet?") who didn't know about it, I'm telling you now and giving a BIG shoutout YAY for this great station. Just go to 365Live.com and get ya some. It will certainly help me get my fix between Podcasts.

I've been listening for years. Love, Love, Love it!!!!!

We have a SoundDock in our bathroom with my old iPhone docked on it - I just downloaded the Radio360 App on that phone!

It was magic to hear the sounds of Disney!

Thanks for the heads-up! :banana:

Good to know. I usually listen to d-cot.com since you can make a custom playlist, but I'll have to add that channel to my Roku box.....:)

DISradio was one of the first channels I found when I was browsing around on the Live365 section of my TiVo several years back. Been letting it stream ever since....
Great channel, y'all!

There use to be a link to it on this board, but for some reason it was removed. Maybe it has just changed, or maybe I'm just missing it, but I hope it's not an ominous sign.

www.wdwinfo.com/disradio/ will get you there. Do not just type in disradio into your address bar. It is extremly inappropriate. Will NOT make that mistake again, and in fact if your kids listen to DIS radio you may want to block that sight so they don't try to get there a new way and get an unwelcome surprise.

There is also a Live365 iPhone app. I listen to Dis Radio on my phone all the time.

Also don't forget to make a donation to the Dis Radio site. The donations are used to keep the station up and running:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter