Disneyworld Souvenir Buyers

janesdad

Earning My Ears
Hello, first post, please be gentle. Years back I recall several sites where people living near Disney would shop for people not near Disney, the would take orders for souvenirs from the parks, pack them up and ship them to your house. Is that even still a thing anymore? If so does anyone know any reputible sites. I do recall a youtube channel of two sisters who made videos of what was in the various gift shops for shipping. With the way things are going this year, I dont think I can make it down this year and would love some 50th merch.

Yes, this is a thing. but they have just recently cracked down on it. You can only purchase 2 of any one product at a time. I am sure that the 50th merchandise will start popping up on resale sites, if they have not already. The 50th celebration is going to be going on for 18 months. Of course, there is no guarantee what merch will be left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter