DisneyWorld.com is a Total Disaster

BamaBrad

I've Been in the Castle Suite
Is the web site a complete train wreck for anyone else? I can't view, make, or modify dining reservations at all. It's been like this for a week. Affects the My Disney Experience app too.

It's a disaster !! I was trying to do online check-in yesterday and kept getting the stitch "I ate the page" error !!
Then, everytime I signed in, it kicked me out and the page kept refreshing on its own !! Been three days for me and it's still doing the same thing !! When I finally logged in, my reservations wouldn't load !! I had to call !!

Mine was doing the same thing until I cleared my cache/cookies. It was making me crazy and I couldn't believe that no one else was complaining about it. Cleared everything out and now it's all working fine again. Hope it helps you!!

Apparently there is an issue using the website on Chrome or Safari. I've had little to no issues using IE (at work) or Edge (at home).

Apparently there is an issue using the website on Chrome or Safari. I've had little to no issues using IE (at work) or Edge (at home).
I've had no issues using Opera as well. Now Chrome is a complete clusterfudge when it comes to MDE, I don't even try anymore.

I can not book anything on the website this morning. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Safari. I booked most things on the app. I finally got Chrome to work but I still can not book the dessert party that I want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter