disneyworld.co.uk booking and moving house

anthony2k7

DIS Veteran
Ok more than a little nervous about the timings of all this!

We booked with disneyworld.co.uk many months ago to go at end of sept this year. All fine, looking forward to it etc!

Problem now is, we're moving house this friday! This has all gone through very quickly, and only got moving date middle of last week and exchanged contracts on monday so royal mail redirection wont be in place in time for when we move and we havent got our tickets/docs from disney yet which by going by when everyone else seems to get theirs should arrive either this week or next!!!! :scared1:

So firstly, do the docs get sent by just normal post or are they special/recorded delivery and need a signature?

secondly, what would you all do? tell disney now? or hope royal mail get it right and they get picked up in the redirect? Half of me doesnt trust Disney enough to not accidently cancel the booking or something if I tell them!!! but then the other half of me doesnt trust royal mail either!

:scared1:

I would just phone them up and ask them to send them to your new address. If you don't recieve them just give them a call and I am sure they will send another lot out :goodvibes

I agree ring them the worst they can do is charge an amendment fee but it's worth the peace of mind and you should get your travel documents sent to your new address... or get a Royal Mail Redirection set up now... it can take three weeks to set up so the timing could be a bit hit or miss and sort out changing your address details with everyone when you get home again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter