No zombies here, just 10+ years of trip reports!!!

I enjoyed several laps around lazy river. My dds wanted to strike a pose.

WP_20140410_009.jpg

Hot tub. There are several hot tubs over here.

WP_20140410_011.jpg

So, that is it for pool pictures. Time for ice cream from Beaches n Cream.

Last edited:
Awesome first pic!

The second one blinded me with whatever those white reflective things are, lol

I think those white fluffy things are clouds, and they produce smiles and unicorns. The gray ones at home only have rain & snow. :lmao:

Last dinner at Cape May.

WP_20140410_015.jpg

DW & I split a bottle of wine. And, I ate a ton of crab legs. Well, not a ton, but I tried to eat my money's worth. Thankfully, they were not watery this time, but they were overcooked. Fulton's Crab House still has my vote for best seafood on property.

Last edited:
Movie and campfire schedule. Another fun way to end the day at the Disney resorts. We will be leaving tomorrow, so I'm going to watch the movie and fireworks from the Beach Club beach for the last time.

Last edited:

I love seeing your pics. I do love, love love SAB also. Looks like your daughters did well at the pool trivia. Enjoy the movie at the beach.
Tomorrow will be a sad day, but great memories !

I love seeing your pics. I do love, love love SAB also. Looks like your daughters did well at the pool trivia. Enjoy the movie at the beach.
Tomorrow will be a sad day, but great memories !

Enjoyed the chair wars stories !

We have never been to Kona, but love 'Ohana for dinner !

Thanks. I can be a people watcher at times. We like Ohana, but I think I enjoyed Kona more this visit. There were so many great, extreme flavors in the sushi and coffee.

Last day already? Where did the time go?

We've had some great meals at Cape May… sorry the crab legs weren't up to par.

Last dinner at Cape May. DW & I split a bottle of wine. And, I ate a ton of crab legs. Well, not a ton, but I tried to eat my money's worth. Thankfully, they were not watery this time, but they were overcooked. Fulton's Crab House still has my vote for best seafood on property.

Is it a buffet or just all you can eat crab legs?

Movie and campfire schedule. Another fun way to end the day at the Disney resorts. We will be leaving tomorrow, so I'm going to watch the movie and fireworks from the Beach Club beach for the last time.

I have always loved the little extras at Disney. When you take advantage of these, I think it adds a little extra magic!

Last day already? Where did the time go?

We've had some great meals at Cape May… sorry the crab legs weren't up to par.

Yes, time just seems to fly by on vacation. Since we are booked for October, it makes it a little easier. I remember knocking it on the podcast, but gave it a second chance since everyone else enjoyed it so much. It's two strikes and out. We'll still return for character breakfast, just not dinner.

Is it a buffet or just all you can eat crab legs?
!

Buffet. All you can eat everything. Crab legs, mussels, clams, prime rib, chicken, etc. I sampled a bit of everything, and then returned for crab legs mostly. I put a scoop of Mac and cheese on the plate, and shredded crab meat over top when I couldn't remove the crab intact.

Good morning. It is Friday, and time to leave. It is always sad to go, but we'll be back in October at BWV. That was one of the best things about joint DVC - booking a trip at the 11 month time frame means I can always plan for the next one.This was an extra trip for us. Going forward, we won't have this many points for a Spring Break trip and will probably look to return to HHi again.

Everyone else is still asleep right now. I am just quietly posting from the table while I drink some coffee. It is peaceful and enjoyable for me to know they had a great trip as well - so many memories.

The job of packing and loading the car will not be fun, but that is a part of it. Still not sure where we will get breakfast yet, but I'm sure to post anotherr picture before we return home.

Have a safe trip back to KY. If it helps at all it is in the upper 70's so you are not coming home to cold temperatures.

We finally made it out of the room. Mousekeeping tried to get in twice before 10:00 AM. We are walking over to the Boardwalk Bakery to get a lobster roll before we get on the road.

Last edited:
Boardwalk Bakery.

WP_20140411_002.jpg

Lobster roll.

WP_20140411_003.jpg

Way better than the lobster mayonnaise sandwich at Captain's Grille.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter