Disneyshopping.com shipping time ?

MomtoEmIs&Ow

DIS Veteran
I will be ordering some stuff for our trip, and I will be having it shipped to our hotel. How long does it take for them to ship generally? I am just trying to figure out when I can place my order? From when you order to when you recieve how long is it? (usually or from what you have experienced) Any suggestions? We are arriving Sept 21. Thanks for any help! :thumbsup2

Lee :banana:

For me disney shopping has the slowest shipping of anyplace. I placed an oder with them on July 21st and I still don't have it yet. It seems to take about 2 weeks for me to get anything I order from the. I'm not sure if anyone else has the same problems with them, but that has been my experience.

Since you aren't leaving until Sept why not order it now and take it with you? Not sure what you are ordering but depending on what it is it could be out of stock by then. Sometimes things are also backordered or take longer so there is no for sure way to know if it will arrive while you are there.

I would never attempt what you are planning.

I agree with the above poster...you never know when your order will arrive. You don't want your order to arrive at the hotel after you've already finished your vacation & gone home. I would order it now - it will get to your house in time - & take it with you.

BTW, I place orders from Disneyshopping.com all the time (over $1000.00 worth of stuff just this year) & I usually get my orders in about 10 days (except my Mickey coffee table).

This is going to be the only way that I can order form the web site as I am Canadian, and the shipping alone would be worth more than my order. Which does not make sense to me. I figure that I would order 3 weeks out from our arrival date to give sufficient shipping time? Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup2

Lee

I am also still waiting on my order placed July 21st. I don’t remember waiting so long in the past. This was a large order and included personalizes t-shirts, but it seems like has been forever. I not sure I would ship to the hotel. The above poster was right it could come long after you had been there and they you wouldn’t have what you needed and may never get your order if arrived at the hotel and your weren’t a guest they may send it back.
I would order now, it would be worth the extra stuff to pack.

I would order when you are ready and then call the resort to let them know. If you are ordering clothes PLEASE be aware that you will have to wash them before you can wear them. Things from Disney shopping always SMELL really bad when they come in.

My last order took about a week to arrive. I was surprised. Things usually take much longer!

I place an order a couple of weeks ago. It shipped last Friday and arrived in my city on Saturday. It left the warehouse (fedex) on Thursday and is not expected to arrive until tomorrow.

I think they must be paying fedex very little for shipping.

I ordered those Mickey and friends garden statues, a dress, 2 shirts, a beach towel, a throw and 2 pair of flip flops on Tuesday. I got free shipping.

I ordered on Tuesday. I got a shipping notice on Wednesday night. It's scheduled to be here on Monday.

This is for my order placed around 11pm cst on July 31(online). It actually starts with leaving the warehouse at te bottom of the page. If it arrives tomorrow, that will be 5 days from ordering. Not bad at all!

Ship date
Aug 2, 2006

Estimated delivery
Aug 5, 2006

Destination
SAN ANTONIO, TX

Service type
Home Delivery

Pieces

Weight
4.0 lbs.

Status
Arrived at FedEx location

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Aug 4, 2006 1:53 AM

FORT WORTH, TX

Aug 3, 2006 10:25 AM

Departed FedEx location

CHARLOTTE, NC

4:34 AM

CHARLOTTE, NC

Aug 2, 2006 10:20 PM

Left origin

GREENVILLE, SC

7:08 PM

GREENVILLE, SC

3:46 PM

Picked up

GREENVILLE, SC

10:05 AM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

I placed an order on 7/28, and it's expected to arrive on 8/8...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter