Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

My mom said the same thing! We checked out this morning, so their new neighbors might not be so understanding. And to be fair, if the dog was barking a ton I would have said something, but a little crying and whimpering just made me feel bad for the poor thing.
What are the new toiletries? Didn’t H2O retire 9/30?

Curious I haven’t seen any info? I have been busy so maybe I missed it 🤔

I have a Disney visit to report!

My son is studying at Kings College in UK for the fall semester of his senior year. I will be meeting up with him and his roommate in France- a couple of days in Paris, a day at Disneyland Paris, then the Halloween Party there. I will then spend a few days with them in London.

Vive La Difference!
Dee - my son did his study abroad at Kings College back in 2005! Small world.

Anyone there that can give us an update on the lazy river? Floating in the lazy river is a big thing DH and my kids are looking forward to.
I'm going to ask this one again in case anyone is there who can give an update. Thanks!!

I have a question about Club Level and tipping. We are staying Club Level for the first time next month. Do I tip the people in the lounge each time they get us a drink or do something for us? I don't mind to do it if that is the protocol, I just need to plan accordingly and bring lots of small bills.

I have a question about Club Level and tipping. We are staying Club Level for the first time next month. Do I tip the people in the lounge each time they get us a drink or do something for us? I don't mind to do it if that is the protocol, I just need to plan accordingly and bring lots of small bills.
Tipping is NOT the protocol. There have been quite a few threads about this. If a CM is offered a tip, they are supposed to refuse 3 times....if it's insisted upon, they have to put it somewhere where it's shared by everyone. There is no reason to tip....you're paying a big "surcharge" for a CL room. Keep your small bills for the housekeeping staff!

Tipping is NOT the protocol. There have been quite a few threads about this. If a CM is offered a tip, they are supposed to refuse 3 times....if it's insisted upon, they have to put it somewhere where it's shared by everyone. There is no reason to tip....you're paying a big "surcharge" for a CL room. Keep your small bills for the housekeeping staff!
Thanks so much for the info. I skimmed through the huge CL thread in this forum, but didn’t see anything.

I have a question about Club Level and tipping. We are staying Club Level for the first time next month. Do I tip the people in the lounge each time they get us a drink or do something for us? I don't mind to do it if that is the protocol, I just need to plan accordingly and bring
Exactly like CrazyHorse stated, tip the mouse keeping staff, sometimes instead of trying to tip CL staff, give a cast member compliment on My Experience app or you can buy treats and give them to the CL lobby table for them to share with each other.

After getting engaged at Aulani in August, I am spending my bachelorette party with 7 other ladies in a 2-bedroom villa at BCV!!!! July 28-August 1 2023! Also, my 29th birthday is on July 30th, so this trip will be extra special 🥰 So pumped to spend time at Stormalong Bay and take advantage of the amazing location!

After getting engaged at Aulani in August, I am spending my bachelorette party with 7 other ladies in a 2-bedroom villa at BCV!!!! July 28-August 1 2023! Also, my 29th birthday is on July 30th, so this trip will be extra special 🥰 So pumped to spend time at Stormalong Bay and take advantage of the amazing location!
My dd is doing her Bach at Disney too. She was engaged last year at Epcot.

Have fun planning! There is much to do at wdw you girls will have a blast celebrating the upcoming wedding and birthday !

Does anyone have a copy of the October recreation calendar/movie schedule they can post here, or email to me

beachclubdee at yahoo

TIA

🗓️
This was posted on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Forum, so I can't take full credit for it! Thought I would copy it here for ease of viewing. Helps me out as well as we're arriving 10/19 - 10/27. My mission impossible investigative work is complete! Still waiting and hoping that those fun runs to return! This post will self destruct in........

1665002123104.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!