Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Tried searching for the answer but haven't been able to find it so I will just ask......We are arriving Sunday for our first Yacht Club visit (Yay!) My kids would like hot tea in the morning in the room, what is the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance :earsboy:

Tried searching for the answer but haven't been able to find it so I will just ask......We are arriving Sunday for our first Yacht Club visit (Yay!) My kids would like hot tea in the morning in the room, what is the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance :earsboy:
There are tea K-cups in the room that you can use in the Keurig. I think I had 2 in my room a couple weeks ago. You can always ask for more!

My kids would like hot tea in the morning in the room, what is the best way to do this?
Do they drink their hot tea straight up or do they add anything?

You will want to double check the tea stock in the room when you check-in. You can also request additional K-cups for Coffee or Tea from Housekeeping using the Housekeeping button on your in-room phone.

The YC Ale & Compass Marketplace also has other tea selections (tea bags) and honey, cream or milk.

Dave

For anyone who may be interested, Cape May breakfast had the new version of POG juice this morning. My sister tried it and liked it better than the old version. Our waitress, Katie, said that some have said it’s a little bit sweeter and also that they received it just this morning.

Do they drink their hot tea straight up or do they add anything?

You will want to double check the tea stock in the room when you check-in. You can also request additional K-cups for Coffee or Tea from Housekeeping using the Housekeeping button on your in-room phone.

The YC Ale & Compass Marketplace also has other tea selections (tea bags) and honey, cream or milk.

Dave
They like it with a little sugar. They loved having croissants and tea in the morning on our Disney Cruise 3 years ago and asked if we could do that at DW.... I told them the tea was a definite but the Croissants we would have to see.

We are booked at Beach Club June 2-6, 2022! I'm so excited, but also completely second guessing myself. Given that we will be going for the first time in a decade I've had this YOLO attitude about the budget; right up until the last week or so. With the addition of Genie+ and IAS I keep thinking how we could move hotels and save money (or more accurately, put it toward Genie+, etc.) I keep telling myself to go with my gut, which is to keep the Beach Club booking...I've saved for this, just do it!

I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's pictures and comments. I think I'm just going to have to start a slide show of Stormalong Bay pics on my computer screen so I make myself remember one of my main reasons for booking this resort.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Arrived at Beach Club today. We drove down a day early and stayed at my brother's house. Best decision ever. We spent the morning at disney springs and then the afternoon at animal kingdom. My sister in law gave away her shift today so she could spend the day with us and my brother got us into animal kingdom with his guest passes so we could eat dinner at yak and yeti.

Our room at the beach club wasn't available until after 4pm. We got the text as we were getting onto the safari. I quickly got on touring plans room views to look to see where we are and if I got a full balcony which was the only thing I really wanted.

I was so freaking pleased when I pulled up the view! We got into the room around 6pm. The last time I was here was before they redid all the rooms, so it's like staying at a new resort! I love the blue head boards. The beds are nice and comfy. There was a little rain storm around 7pm so DH and I sat on the balcony to enjoy it.

Epcot forever jut started blasting off as I am typing this. I love this resort and its location.

Tomorrow we are going to explore Batuu!

Here is a view from our GARDEN VIEW room at night.
20210917_194924.jpg

The next few days are gonna be lovely.

Last edited:
Only a couple of days before vacation starts.....FINALLY !! I'm hoping that everything I'm hearing about low crowd levels is true. We start with 3 days at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal, then we UBER to Beach Club for 5 days. The plan is to NOT commando the parks and relax. The only rope droppy thing we'll do is get to HS early our first day there to we can queue up for ROTR. EPCOT evenings with relaxing dinner strolls is the plan.

Does BC have a jacuzzi or hot tub on the quiet side? We're used to Wilderness Lodge that does. We like to decompress in the evening with a little hot tub time.

Here's my final, completely OCD itinerary..... (I need to delete the "Make ROTR ressies" item)

As always double check on RoTR on Sept. 23 and beyond for the latest update on the Standby queue vs VQ. We just don't know what / how Disney is going to manage this as they prepare for Oct. 1st.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!